– My Healthy Mediterranean Salad You Can Eat Everyday –
With summer coming along, I know many of you have been looking for a healthy salad that you can eat often. To be honest, I love cooking, baking and trying new things, but I believe the best recipes are those that are made with ingredients we ALL have in our kitchens. So today I’d like to share with you my favorite recipe I recently discovered. This recipe was inspired by Kourtney Kardashian’s Signature Salad, but I modified some ingredients to give it a personal touch!
The best thing about this salad is that it’s very healthy, all natural and most of all filling! It can keep you going for hours and helps you avoid snacking!
1 Large Tomato
1/2 Organic Avocado
2 Hard-Boiled Free-Range Organic Eggs
2 Tablespoons Greek Feta Cheese
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sprinkle of Sea Salt and Pepper of choice
1. Let Eggs Stand in Boiling Water for 9 Minutes
2. Cut avocado in half and then into thin slices
3.Remove Eggs from Water and Cut them into Quarters
4. Add Eggs, Avocado, and Tomatoes into Salad Bowl
5. Top with Crumbled Feta Cheese, Sea Salt and Pepper
6. Add Olive Oil and Mix Salad Well to Distribute the Oil Evenly
7. Enjoy your Healthy Salad!
I hope this healthy salad recipe serves as a good meal inspiration for you. Don’t forget, good nutrition is the key to a good lifestyle. Please don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and let me know in the comments what your favorite salads are!